Still on the grind with Lightroom… I’m slowly but surely going through those archives, but until we get to current day posts, here’s a mid-week food post for yall~
So far in 2016 I’ve:
· Sat in a lot of cafes for many hours in front of my laptop (holla @ Presso 🐿)
· Solved all the puzzles in Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box 💯
· Finally read the Kite Runner, which has been on my to read list for years
· Started trimming down my beauty collection by giving a lot of unused stuff away to friends
· Replaced my old chair w/ this cool colored one from Ikea
· Collected 45/49 cats in #NEKOATSUME 🐈
I also started combing through my photo archives so look out for a bunch of posts that are basically “dinner I had that one time back in 2012.” One day I will open Lightroom and there won’t be anything to edit.
Hope your 2016 is going well! I just scored some EXO tickets so I’m pretty psyched, but I need to hustle on my portfolio.
I had to take a break to eat hotpot & drink some yogurt soju, but here’s the remainder of my Etude House collection. Hopefully it’ll be useful so you can take advantage of the Etude House 30% off Christmas event. The code is CHRISTMAS2015 and the sale ends December 27th~
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! 🎄 WHO’S READY FOR SHOPPING. I saw an email in my inbox about Etude House’s 30% off Christmas event and wanted to share some pictures/reviews about some of the Etude House presents I’ve bought myself this year. The event started a few days ago, but lasts until December 27th so make sure you use the code CHRISTMAS2015 to get the discount!
I’ve made 3 Etude House purchases in the last year so I’ve split them up into two posts. Part two should be up in a few hours!